My primary firearm for a recent LARP scenario set in the Firefly universe.
I am very satisfied with this blaster even though there is still room for improvement when it comes to mods.
These pictures are taken after two days of use at the scenario, so i have done some minor repairs of the paint.
- LED-Display Voltmeter mod (continuously updating display showing the current total battery voltage. This is turned on/off with a switch on the back of the blaster. The switch indicates its state with a green LED).
- Key-operated power switch (rendering the weapon useless if stolen ingame during the scenario)
- UltraFire CREE XM-L T6 LED Flashlight mounted with a 25mm tactical rail mount (have proven invaluable when it comes to battles in dark areas)
- Used to have a small laser mounted next to the flashlight (activated by a remote switch on the front handle), but i had to remove this when i discovered that mounted lasers are apparently illegal in my country.
- Voltage mod ready (for now it refuses to run on the 3x 4.2V Trustfire 18650 batteries i have fitted inside it. Working on a fix, and running on standard batteries until then...).
- Leather wrapped handles for optimal grip.
- Custom paint job. Worn metal.
My sidearm for the same scenario can be found here...