My second Nerf gun mod.
A Nerf Barricade which i am particularly satisfied with. I will be using this for a LARP scenario set in the Firefly universe.
As i constantly seem to forget how many shots i have left in the barrel, I wrote numbers on each dart slot to make it easier to keep track of my reload count down.
- Trigger mod (motor on/off activated by trigger).
- Voltage mod (takes either 3x standard or 2x 4.2V trustfire batteries).
- LED-Display Voltmeter mod (continuously updating display showing the current total battery voltage. This is turned on/off with the rewired power switch).
- Leather wrapped handle for optimal grip.
- Custom paint job. Worn metal with some parts kept in black.
- Barrel in yellow/black tilted lines for each dart spot with the numbers 1-10 written in Kanji (yes, they are sideways since they should be readable from both sides).
My primary weapon for the same scenario can be found here...